Thursday, January 9, 2014

Assalamualaikum..

There is something in my mind.. thinking of writing up but its hard to express..

yeah! yesterday i was blind date with someone who i know him in wechat...

probably, our conversation was good... fyi, since a long time ago.. i like to blind date...

opss! don't misinterpret cause the reason was i just want to find more friends :)

F.R.I.E.N.D which we can share stories.. emotions.. express our feelings (happy, sad, angry and so on..)

he's nice... we had talked about my problem... heart broke.. breakup.. sad.. but i can't cry in front of him..

he keep forcing me to express what i feel.. but i can't..

for the first time in my life when i face people, i can't look straight into their eye..

he said im rude... for me not.. i just don't want to look at him... easy right?

by the way, we met at pizza hut (damansara aliff)... around 6 p.m. and we dismissed at 7.15 i think, for maghrib..

that's the story...

Thanks!

No comments: