Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday

Assalamualaikum..

What to write for today?

hurmm... i've decided to breakup with 'abang'..

it's not actually fully breakup.. fully breakup? can meh? hentam sajolah...

I decided to be silent, disappeared from his life...

i told him, i will wait for him...

i gave him my address which he can come to me when the time he ready to have commitment to me...

for this time being, i can consider myself as single but not available.. still can meh?

There was a story behind this situation where i need to have space for myself...

to think improve myself, to heal the hurt.. to have space for myself and Allah... its easy to say istiqamah but to implement? i believe i can...

i know it happened because of my fault... i was too far from Allah... preoccupied with love.. which i shouldn't  be like that...

Alhamdulillah... Allah loves me... HE loves me so much...


I hope to consistently doing this...

Allah is GREAT... You are the best planner in universe.

Thanks!

No comments: